Seminole County Elder Abuse Attorneys
The senior population can be vulnerable in the United States, and many people suffer abuse when they should be enjoying their golden years. If you suspect a loved one suffered elder abuse – or you suffered harm yourself – reach out to our elder abuse lawyers at Quattrochi, Torres and Taormina. We stand up for the rights of the injured in Seminole County, Florida.
Many parties might mistreat older adults, causing various types of harm. Our firm can assist with cases against many abusive parties, including:
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Assisted Living Facility Neglect
- Home Health Aide Neglect
Whether someone is caring for a loved one at home or in a facility, many types of harm can occur. Elder abuse cases might involve:
- Physical abuse – Caretakers might use physical violence against seniors, causing many types of serious injuries.
- Neglect – If caretakers fail to provide proper care, including medical attention, seniors can suffer preventable harm.
- Emotional abuse – Threats, isolation, humiliation, and other emotional abuse can impact the quality of life of a senior.
- Sexual abuse – Some caretakers or residents in facilities might sexually assault or otherwise abuse seniors, causing mental and physical injuries.
- Financial abuse – Caretakers might steal money or property from unsuspecting seniors.
No type of elder abuse is acceptable, and our firm fights for the well-being and rights of older adults to live injury-free. We work to hold facilities and caretakers accountable for any elder abuse that happens.
At the law firm of Quattrochi, Torres and Taormina, justice is our priority. Our Seminole County elder abuse lawyers represent clients of all ages who suffer harm, including seniors. If you would like to discuss a possible elder abuse case, please do not hesitate to seek help. Contact us for a free case evaluation today.