It is important to know and understand the Exclusions within your Policy. A Policy Exclusion is peril or category of the property which an insurance policy excludes from coverage. Your need to know what your exclusions are. Further, you should know what they are before your make a claim or give a statement. Best believe that if your damage falls within a grey area in-between exclusion and coverage, the insurance company will attempt to compartmentalize it into the exclusion. Let us help you understand your rights under the Policy before you make a claim or give a statement.
Many incidents and events that are beyond your control can result in serious damage to your property, which can require costly repairs. While you pay insurance premiums and expect your policy to cover the damage, too many people are shocked to receive an inadequate settlement offer or a complete denial of their claim. At Quattrochi, Torres, and Taormina, we work with homeowners, commercial property owners, and farm owners to ensure they receive the full insurance settlement they deserve. Our lawyers in Seminole county specialize in homeowners insurance, helping with
- Hurricane claims – Anyone who lives in Florida knows the damage that can result from a hurricane. Getting compensation from your hurricane insurance is never a simple task.
- Storm damage – Storms do not have to be hurricanes to cause serious damage. Lighting, hail, wind, and flooding can all seriously damage your home or property, our
homeownersinsurance lawyers in Casselberry can help you get compensated for storm damage.
- Water damage claims – When water comes from the floor, it is considered to be flood damage. When it comes from above, it is water damage, which can be due to a burst pipe, leaking roof, clogged sink or toilet, and other common factors. Quattrochi, Torres, and Taormina’ Casselberry lawyers can help you get water damage compensation from homeowners insurance claims.
- Wind damage – We all know the winds can be impressive in Florida, especially during storms. Winds can knock over trees, destroy roofs, windows, and siding, and much more.
- Fire damage – Fire can be devastating to any environment and especially to homes, farms, or businesses. The destruction from a fire can be overwhelming, and many people lose almost everything. Get the financial help you deserve from homeowners insurance with Quattrochi, Torres, and Taormina’ lawyers in Seminole County.
Contact Our Central Florida Homeowner Insurance Claim Lawyer Right Away
Quattrochi, Torres, and Taormina knows that insurance companies can be difficult, even when you’re dealing with extensive property damage. Our insurance claims attorney can help you pick up the pieces after a disaster, so please call 407.452.4918 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.