The foreclosure defense attorneys at Quattrochi & Torres are available to help if you are facing foreclosure. If you received a twenty-day summons call to discuss your options with an attorney. Attorney Joe Taormina represents homeowners and investors facing foreclosure all over Florida, with a focus in Orlando, Kissimmee,Daytona, and the rest of surrounding Central Florida. Attorneys are available to discuss bank foreclosures, HOA and Condo foreclosures, construction lien foreclosures and others. Every property owner’s situation is different and requires a tailored strategy.
How can a lawyer protect your rights during foreclosure?
- There are many strategies that may be employed to help avoid losing a home, such as: loan modifications, short sales, refinancing, payment plans, and bankruptcy.
- If you live in your home, you will likely be able to continue living there during a foreclosure. If you have tenants, they may also continue living there.
- If you are being foreclosed by your HOA or Condo Association, is important to consult with an attorney regarding the payment of attorney’s fees and interest. HOA and Condo foreclosure laws are complex and good advice from an experienced lawyer may save you money.
- If you have been defaulted in court it might not be too late defend your interests. It is possible to have default judgments reversed, or “set-aside”, and the quicker you contact an attorney the better your chances.
- After foreclosure, a homeowner still has the right to redeem his or her property within a set time limit. An attorney can help homeowners exercise this statutory right of redemption.
- We are available to represent property owners facing foreclosure in every county in Florida, with a focus in Volusia, Seminole, Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, and Polk counties.
Call Quattrochi & Torres Today to Schedule a Free Consultation with a Foreclosure Defense Attorney.
Many homeowners in hard circumstances are forced into foreclosure. Their legal rights are left unprotected from the army of lawyers large banks hire to push foreclosures through as quickly as possible. Don’t fight the bank alone – call Quattrochi, Torres, and Taormina at 407.452.4918 or contact us online. We fight hard to protect Florida homeowners before, during, and after foreclosure.